Dear 4-H Leaders:
It is that time of year again to start thinking about the 2016 Marquette County Fair! I have attached the form to register your animals for the 2016 Marquette County Fair.
You will notice Emily Bruce has decided to step down as the Livestock Superintendent, Emily has volunteered much of her time making the Marquette County Fair - Livestock Division Successful. We all want to thank Emily and wish her the very best.
The Marquette County Fair Board has designated Linda Talsma, Barb Bahrman and Heidi Heidtman as the new Marquette County Fair – Livestock Superintendents. Together we plan on making the transition a very smooth and uneventful one. In order to do so, we need YOUR help in making sure the registrations are sent on time. To make things go smoothly – make sure your club name is on the form.
Linda Talsma, Barb Bahrman & Heidi Heidtman
Livestock Superintendents, Marquette County Fair
**Please send completed forms to:
322 Townhall Road
Skandia, MI 49885
|Important Document for those showing poultry CLICK HERE.docx|
|File Size:||13 kb|
Horse Show Forms:
Email forms to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- 2016 Registration Click Here Download File
- 2016 Waiver Download File
- Calendar of Events Download File
- New Liberty Sunday Show Download File
- Equine show rules Download File
- Draft show with classes listed Download File
- Speed Show Download File
- Open & Youth Show Download File
- Miniature show Download File
- Pleasure show with classes listed Download File